- Fill out electronically and print the DS-11 Application for a U.S. Passport (wizard format). If you experience trouble with the DS-11 Form Wizard, click here for the Form DS-11 (PDF 100 KB).
- Please check that you have read the Privacy and Computer Fraud and Abuse Acts Notices and Disclaims and click submit.
- Click Apply Online to access the DS-11 form.
Please note that some instructions are only applicable in the United States.
- Schedule an appointment.
Please bring original of the following documents with you to your appointment:
- Expired passport
- Completed Form DS-11. The form must be completed electronically and printed. A form completed by hand may be accepted on a case-by-case basis. NOTE: Social Security number (SSN) is required for all passport applications. You must provide your SSN on the application form if you have been issued one, in accordance with 22 U.S.C. 2714a and 22 C.F.R 51.60(f). If you do not have a Social Security number, you must submit a signed statement including the phrase, “I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the following is true and correct: I have never been issued a Social Security Number by the Social Security Administration.” This declaration or statement of “NO SSN” does not need to be notarized, but must be signed and dated and attached to the passport application.
- Valid photo I.D. for the applicant (e.g. school I.D., passport, Senior Citizen’s I.D., Voter’s I.D., or digitized government-issued I.D.s like SSS, Postal I.D., PRC, BIR, or Driver’s License, etc.). Bring more than one I.D. (including old I.D.s) if possible, to further establish identity. Note. Non-digitized Postal I.D. is not acceptable.
- Printout of appointment confirmation
- Two pieces 2″ x 2″ photos
- $145 for applicants age 16 and older; $115 for applicants age 15 and below; in cash (U.S. dollars or Philippine peso equivalent) or credit card
Once payment has been made and application has been approved, passport will be processed and delivered within 4-6 weeks.