Replace a Lost or Stolen Passport
- Read and print the Passport Checklist. (PDF 290 KB)
- Fill out electronically and print both the Form DS-11 Application for a U.S. Passport (wizard format) and Form DS-64 Statement Regarding a Lost or Stolen Passport (PDF format) (PDF 50.9 KB). If you experience trouble with the DS-11 Form Wizard, click here for the Form DS-11 (PDF 100 KB).
- Check that you have read the Privacy and Computer Fraud and Abuse Acts Notices and Disclaims and click submit.
- Click Report a Lost or Stolen Passport.
- Print the DS-11 and DS-64 (PDF 50.9 KB) forms upon completion.
- Please note that some instructions and options on the form are only applicable in the United States.
Schedule an appointment. Use a valid email address and print your confirmation.
Follow all the instructions on the checklist and bring all documents with you to your appointment. Once payment has been made and application has been approved, passport will be processed and delivered within 4-6 weeks.