You must be a U.S. citizen already to book an appointment for this service.
After gathering all required documentation, you may schedule an appointment for interview. Applicants will be assisted on a first-come, first-served basis. Wait time will depend on the volume of applicants scheduled for that day.
- When you arrive at the American Citizens Services area, wait for your q-matic number to flash on the screen and be ready with your appointment confirmation printout, the passport checklist, supporting documents, and fee.
- Please be aware that you must have a separate appointment slot for each applicant. As there are many people seeking appointments, we ask you to please cancel your appointment if you will be unable to come to the Embassy.
- If you have multiple appointments for the same applicant, the Embassy will cancel all but one appointment and will cancel all subsequent appointments if you do not show up for that appointment.
- Use a valid e-mail address and contact number and print your appointment confirmation.
- Select the service “Passport Services other than Adding Pages” under the online appointment system.
- The American Citizens Services section does not process requests for social security numbers. Although there is a reference in obtaining a social security number on the appointment system, Embassy Manila has a separate Social Security Administration office. Click here to view the Social Security Administration website.
Click here to continue booking an appointment for a U.S. passport.