Pampanga, February 5, 2019 — The U.S. Pacific Air Force and the Philippine Air Force (PAF) marked the close of the Bilateral Air Contingent Exercise-Philippines (BACE-P) at the Cesar Basa Air Base in Pampanga.
BACE-P was conducted from January 21 to February 1 and provided an opportunity for U.S. Air Force F-16s and PAF FA-50s fighter aircraft to practice interfly training and conduct subject matter expert exchanges including intelligence, flight line, and maintenance operations.
Media outlets are invited to share content from the exercise provided at the following links:
- BACE-P Feature Page with Imagery:
- Closing Video: U.S. F-16s Participate in BACE-P for the First Time
- Closing Article: US, Philippine AF concludes bilateral air contingency exchange
- Interviews: BACE-P Interviews Featuring Commander, U.S. and PAF Pilots
- Video: BACE-P F-16 and FA-50 Takeoffs, B-Roll (PACAF)
- Video: BACE-P F-16 and FA-50 Landings, B-Roll (PACAF)