November 21, 2017
Message for U.S. Citizens: U.S. Consular Agency Opening Dates in November and December, 2017
The U.S. Embassy would like to inform U.S. citizens that the U.S. Consular Agency in Cebu will be open November 27-29, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. for walk-in notary, legal capacity affidavit, passport, and emergency services.
Beginning December 1, 2017, the Consular Agency will be open every day (except for Wednesdays and U.S. and Philippine holidays) from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. for walk-in notary, legal capacity affidavit, passport, and emergency services.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.