August 30, 2017
Message for U.S. Citizens: U.S. Consular Agency in Cebu – Services Available September 11-15, 2017
The U.S. Embassy would like to inform U.S. citizens that the U.S. Consular Agency in Cebu will be open September 11-15, 2017 for routine services during normal walk-in hours from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Services provided during this time include notary, legal capacity affidavit, passport, and emergency services. Please note that representatives from the Social Security Administration and Veteran’s Affairs will not be present to provide services during this time.The U.S. Consular Agency in Cebu is scheduled to be open again the week of October 23-27, 2017.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.