September 7, 2017
Message for U.S. Citizens: Services in Angeles City and Olongapo City in September 2017
The U.S. Embassy would like to inform U.S. citizens that it will provide American Citizen Services in Angeles City on September 28, 2017 and in Olongapo City on September 29, 2017. Services will be offered from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on both days. The American Citizen Services team will be accompanied by representatives from the Social Security Administration (SSA), the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and DHS-US Citizenship and Immigration Services (DHS-USCIS). Please click the links below for more information.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.