January 11, 2018
Message for U.S. Citizens: Reminder – Outreach in Angeles City on January 18, 2018 and
Olongapo City on January 19, 2018
The U.S. Embassy would like to remind U.S. citizens that the American Citizen Services (ACS) unit will be holding outreach visits in Angeles City on January 18, 2018 and Olongapo City on January 19, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. The ACS team will be accompanied by representatives from the Social Security Administration (SSA), the U.S. Department of Homeland Security – U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (DHS-USCIS), and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (USDVA). Please note that the Social Security Administration is a new addition to this outreach.
Please click the links below for more information:
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.