The U.S. Embassy would like to remind U.S. citizens that the U.S. Consular Agency in Cebu will open from May 22-26, 2017 for notary, passport, and citizenship services, and from May 24-25, 2017 for Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security – U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (DHS-USCIS) services. Please see below for details about opening hours and scheduling appointments.
The U.S. Consular Agency in Cebu will open again from June 19-23, 2017 for routine services. More information to follow.
Opening Hours, Appointments, and Services from May 22-26, 2017
May 22-26, 2017, The U.S. Consular Agency in Cebu will offer routine service for notaries, legal capacity affidavits, and passports during normal walk-in hours from8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Applications for Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) will be accepted by appointment only. To book a CRBA appointment in Cebu, please email AmConCebCRBA@state.gov. Limited appointments are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
May 24-25, 2017: SSA and DHS-USCIS will be available at the U.S. Consular Agency in Cebu on Wednesday, May 24 from 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and Thursday, May 25 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
The staff working at the Consular Agency during this period will not be able to answer questions related to services from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). For questions related to VA, please contact them directly at: Tel: +63-2-550-3888 or Toll Free at 1-800-1888-5252.
For further information about the Philippines:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Mondaythrough Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.