July 3, 2017
Message for U.S. Citizens: Consular Agency in Cebu – Services Available July 10 – 14, 2017
The U.S. Embassy would like to remind U.S. citizens that the U.S. Consular Agency in Cebu will open from July 10 – 14, 2017 for routine services. The Consular Agency will offer services for notaries, legal capacity affidavits, and passports during normal walk-in hours from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
The U.S. Consular Agency in Cebu is scheduled to open again one week in August 2017 for routine services. More information to follow.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.