March 6, 2018
Message for U.S. Citizens: Cebu Agency Offering Limited Services March 15, 2018
The U.S. Consular Agency in Cebu will offer limited services on Thursday, March 15, 2018. Passport, notary, and legal capacity affidavit services will NOT be available on March 15. Normal services will resume on Friday, March 16.
The Consular Agency typically accepts walk-ins every weekday (except Wednesdays, and U.S. and Philippine holidays) from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. for notary, legal capacity affidavit, passport, and emergency services.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.