January 17, 2017
The U.S. Embassy is pleased to announce that Consul General Russel J. Brown will be hosting a “Meet & Greet” session for U.S. Citizens in Baguio. This meeting is Consul General Brown’s introduction to the U.S. Citizen community in Baguio and Northern Luzon. He will also take questions from the audience.
The “Meet & Greet” will take place on January 24, 2017 from 7:30 a.m. to 8:15 a.m. at the 19th T, The Forest Lodge, Camp John Hay, Baguio City. This event is open to all U.S. citizens. Attendees are required to present their U.S. passport prior to the meeting. Spouses of U.S. citizens may accompany their spouse to this event and must also present a valid ID from their country of citizenship.
Shortly after the meeting, the American Citizen Services (ACS) unit will also be holding an outreach at the same venue from 8:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. The ACS team will be accompanied by representatives of the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and US Citizenship and Immigration Services (DHS-USCIS). Please click the link below for more information.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel websitefor the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.