January 19, 2018
Message for U.S. Citizens: Baguio City Outreach – February 1, 2018
The U.S. Embassy’s American Citizen Services (ACS) unit will conduct an outreach event in Baguio City on February 1, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. The event will be held at the U.S. Embassy Residence Compound in Baguio City, and requires advance registration to attend. To confirm attendance, please e-mail BaguioOutreachFeb@state.gov by Friday, January 26, 2018 with the full name of each person (including children) who will attend the outreach.
Please note the following:
- Attendees must present a valid government issued I.D. to enter the grounds.
- Attendees must leave their mobile phones at the residence gate. Mobile phones are not permitted on residence grounds.
- Private vehicles will not be permitted to enter the Compound gate.
- A free shuttle service will be offered between the gate and residence building. Shuttles will run continuously between 7:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Attendees with disabilities that prevent them from riding the shuttle should notify BaguioOutreachFeb@state.gov by Friday, January 26, 2018 for alternate arrangements.
The ACS team will be accompanied by representatives from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security – U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (DHS-USCIS) and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (USDVA). Please click the following link for more information:
If you do not pre-register for this event, you will not be permitted to enter. Email BaguioOutreachFeb@state.gov to secure your attendance!
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Warnings, Travel Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security messages and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.