United States Embassy Manila, Philippines
United States Consular Agency Cebu, Philippines
January 19, 2021
Virtual Town Hall for U.S. Citizens in the Philippines: Passport Renewal Procedures
Do you have questions about renewing your U.S. passport as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to limit travel and gatherings? Do you know if you are eligible to renew your U.S. passport by mail?
Join us for a virtual town hall to answer these and other questions about renewing your U.S. passport on Tuesday, January 26, 2021, from 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm Manila time.
Hosted by the Embassy’s American Citizen Services (ACS) Unit, this virtual town hall is open to all U.S. citizens in the Philippines. If you wish to participate, please RSVP using this form. We will email log-in details to confirmed attendees no later than January 25, 2021.
Please note that we are unable to answer questions related to U.S. visas or notary services during this town hall. For more information on services available to U.S. citizens in the Philippines, please see our website.
We look forward to seeing you on January 26!
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 5301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 5301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.