United States Embassy Manila, Philippines
United States Consular Agency in Cebu
Message for U.S. Citizens: U.S. Tax Filing Deadline is April 18, 2023
We would like to remind U.S. citizens and U.S.-resident noncitizens that the standard deadline to file U.S. federal tax returns is April 18, 2023. For general information on U.S. taxes, please visit www.irs.gov. For information specifically about filing taxes on foreign income or while living overseas, please see https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-publication-54.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.