United States Embassy Manila, Philippines
Message for U.S. Citizens: U.S. Embassy’s American Citizen Services (ACS) at Consular Agency Cebu March 18, 2020
The U.S. Embassy’s American Citizen Services (ACS) unit will provide Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) outreach service at the Consular Agency in Cebu on Wednesday, March 18, from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Services will be provided by appointment only.
- Please email ACSInfoCebu@state.gov by March 13 to sign up for a CRBA appointment. Due to high demand for services, ACS may not be able to accommodate all appointment requests for this outreach date.
- Citizenship applicants must read all information on the U.S. Embassy website (https://ph.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/citizenship-services/) and bring the completed checklist (https://ph.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/82/CITIZENSHIP-CRBA-Checklist-FINAL-JAN2020.pdf) with them.
- Applicants who do not bring the required documentation and photocopies will be turned away and must schedule an appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Manila.
- Schedule of Fees (Consular Report of Birth Abroad – $100; Minor (under 16) Passport Application – $115.
This outreach is for CRBA applicants only. Passport applications will be accepted for CRBA applicants only. Embassy staff working at the Consular Agency during this outreach will not be able to provide other services or address other questions.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 5301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 5301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.