U.S. Embassy Manila, Philippines
U.S. Consular Agency Cebu, Philippines
June 29, 2022
Message for U.S. Citizens: U.S. Embassy Manila Limited Services on June 30, 2022
The U.S. Embassy in Manila will have limited services and no routine consular appointments on June 30, 2022. Regular operations will resume on Friday, July 1, 2022, following the inauguration of President-elect Ferdinand Marcos Jr. at the National Museum of the Philippines. There will be inauguration-related road closures and checkpoints near the embassy, and in other areas of Manila throughout the week that are posted on the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority website. Motorists should consider alternative routes during this period. For consular-related emergencies, please call +63 (2) 5301-2000 or email the American Citizen Services Unit at ACSInfoManila@state.gov.
U.S. Consular Agency in Cebu remains open for regular services on June 30, 2022. U.S. citizens in the Visayas region and nearby provinces who require emergency assistance should contact the U.S. Consular Agency in Cebu by phone or email.
For further information and assistance:
- U.S. Embassy Manila: +63 (2) 5301-2000; ACSInfoManila@state.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Philippines Country Specific Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter