Virtual Town Hall, Thursday, September 22nd
The U.S. Embassy announces a virtual town hall Thursday morning, Sep 22 at 9:00 a.m., Philippines time, to learn about voting from abroad. Representatives from the Federal Voting Assistance Program will take your questions. Please see invitation below.
The Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) is inviting you to a scheduled ZoomGov meeting!
Join ZoomGov Meeting. Please click here.
Meeting ID: 160 172 6498https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.zoomgov.com%2Fu%2Faee9KlKXsK&data=05%7C01%7CBurkS%40state.gov%7C1850dbed44124dbd87e508da975ad9e2%7C66cf50745afe48d1a691a12b2121f44b%7C0%7C0%7C637988713749545425%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=H6XLyiNJxiX6UpkJYnhCYuIplEEsD0lhYU1UGqfR6As%3D&reserved=0Join by SIP1601726498@sip.zoomgov.comJoin by H.323 126.96.36.199 (US West) 188.8.131.52 (US East) Meeting ID: 160 172 6498 Passcode: 378528Passcode: 378528 One tap mobile +16692545252,,1601726498#,,,,*378528# US (San Jose) +16468287666,,1601726498#,,,,*378528# US (New York) Dial by your location +1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose) +1 646 828 7666 US (New York) +1 551 285 1373 US +1 669 216 1590 US (San Jose) Meeting ID: 160 172 6498 Passcode: 378528 Find your local number:
The FVAP recommends watching this short video before the Town Hall: https://www.fvap.gov/overseashowto.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.