Message for U.S. Citizens: Outreach in Olongapo City on September 20, 2018
and Angeles City on September 21, 2018
The U.S. Embassy’s American Citizen Services (ACS) unit will be holding outreach visits in Olongapo City on September 20 and Angeles City on September 21 from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. The ACS team will be accompanied by representatives from the Social Security Administration, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security – U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Please click the links below for more information:
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for Worldwide Cautions, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.