United States Embassy Manila, Philippines
Message for U.S. Citizens: Outreach in Bohol on May 7, 2019
The U.S. Embassy’s American Citizen Services (ACS) unit will be providing U.S. citizen services in Bohol on May 7, 2019. Representatives from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs will accompany the ACS team. Representatives from the Social Security Administration will provide remote assistance via a dedicated telephone at the event.
Please click the link below for more information:
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.