United States Embassy Manila, Philippines
Message for U.S. Citizens: Outreach in Baguio City on July 20, 2018
June 22, 2018
The U.S. Embassy’s American Citizen Services (ACS) unit will offer services in Baguio City on July 20, 2018 from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. The ACS team will be accompanied by representatives from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security – U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (DHS-USCIS) and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (USDVA).
Please click the link below for more information:
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.