Message for U.S. Citizens: Outreach in Bacolod City on October 11, 2018 and Iloilo City on October 12, 2018
NOTE: This is a correction to the message that was sent on September 26, 2018. Representatives from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs will not be present at the event. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
The U.S. Embassy’s American Citizen Services (ACS) unit will provide U.S. citizen services in Bacolod City on October 11, 2018 and in Iloilo City on October 12, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Please click the links below for more information:
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.