Message for U.S. Citizens: Outreach in Angeles City on June 20, 2019 and Olongapo City on June 21, 2019
The U.S. Embassy’s American Citizen Services (ACS) unit will conduct outreach visits in Angeles City on June 20 and Olongapo City on June 21 from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. The ACS team will be accompanied by representatives from the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
Please note that the U.S. Department of Homeland Security – U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (DHS-USCIS) will NOT be present at either outreach. Embassy staff will be unable to answer questions regarding USCIS services and/or immigrant visa petitions.
Please click the links below for more information:
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.