U.S. Embassy Manila, Philippines
U.S. Consular Agency Cebu, Philippines
February 7, 2022
Message for U.S. Citizens: Online Appointment Scheduling Now Available for the U.S. Consular Agency in Cebu
Online appointment scheduling for the U.S. Consular Agency in Cebu will be available on our website as of Monday February 7, 2022. Individuals seeking to apply for Consular Reports of Birth Abroad, first-time passports as an adult, or to apply for or renew a passport for a minor child, can book appointments online here. You will not be able to book an appointment for these services via email as of February 7, 2022.
We encourage all adult U.S. citizens in the Philippines to renew their passports by mail if eligible, and to pay the fee online, as in-person appointments for routine services remain limited at both the Consular Agency in Cebu and the Embassy in Manila.
Please do not book an appointment if local COVID-19 restrictions prohibit you from traveling to the Consular Agency for your interview. Under current COVID-19 guidelines, you must wear a mask to enter the Consular Agency.
Actions to take:
- If you are traveling within the next two weeks and do not have a valid U.S. passport, please see our website for information on applying for an emergency passport.
- Do not come to the Embassy or Consular Agency if you feel sick or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms. Instead, please cancel your appointment and reschedule for a later date. There is no penalty for canceling an appointment in these circumstances.
- Monitor the Embassy’s COVID-19 information page for updates.
- U.S. Embassy Manila: +63 (2) 5301-2000; ACSInfoManila@state.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Philippines Country Specific Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter