Message for U.S. Citizens: New Social Security Business Hours
Beginning Monday, December 3, 2018, the Social Security Administration (SSA) office at the U.S. Embassy in Manila will be open for in-office appointments and walk-in services from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except Philippine and U.S. holidays. SSA’s telephone hours (phone number +63-2-301-2000 extension 9) will be from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays, except Philippine and U.S. holidays. SSA may be reached by email at FBU.Manila@ssa.gov.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.