United States Embassy Manila, Philippines
Message for U.S. Citizens: Federal Voting Assistance Program Town Halls
October 16, 2020
CAST YOUR VOTE!
The Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) is offering recurring virtual voting assistance via Zoom every week to provide direct support to overseas citizens. Voters can participate in any of the meetings and speak with an FVAP Voting Ambassador who can answer questions about absentee voting, including inquiries about the Federal Post Card Application (FPCA) and Federal Write-in Absentee Ballot (FWAB) forms. Voters can also use the chat function to submit questions for the FVAP representatives. None of these sessions will be recorded nor will they be uploaded to social media. These office hours are intended to support voters who are not able to call during FVAP’s regular business hours.
The sessions will be held:
Every Thursday at 9:00 AM Manila time
FVAP Representative: Deana
Zoom Link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/6590837720?pwd=S3crV1dqU2hab1BUOW1ZNi9DcVkxUT09
Meeting ID: 659 083 7720
For more information about voting, click here and visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program website.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 5301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 5301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.