Message for U.S. Citizens: Cebu Consular Agency Limited Hours November 5 – December 10, 2018
October 23, 2018
Beginning Monday November 5, the Consular Agency in Cebu will be open only on Mondays and Tuesdays from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m, providing the full range of emergency and non-emergency services.
Please note that the Consular Agency will be closed on Monday, November 12, for the U.S. Veterans’ Day holiday.
Beginning Monday, December 10, the Consular Agency will return to regular operating hours, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for Worldwide Cautions, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.