Message for U.S. Citizens: Cebu Consular Agency Closure on Certain Dates in May
The Consular Agency in Cebu will be closed Thursday and Friday May 2-3, Thursday and Friday May 9-10, Monday May 13, and Thursday and Friday May 16-17.
The Consular Agency will be open for normal business on Monday and Tuesday May 6-7 and Tuesday May 14 from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
On Monday, May 20, the Consular Agency will return to regular operating hours, from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. The Consular Agency does not provide services to the public on Wednesdays.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.