Message for U.S. Citizens: Cebu Consular Agency Closure August 12-28
The U.S. Consular Agency in Cebu will be closed from Monday, August 12 through Wednesday, August 28, 2019.
On Thursday, August 29, the Consular Agency will return to regular operating hours, from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. The Consular Agency does not provide services to the public on Wednesdays.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.