United States Embassy Manila, Philippines
Message for U.S. Citizens: Baguio City Outreach – January 30, 2020
The U.S. Embassy’s American Citizen Services (ACS) unit will conduct an outreach event in Baguio City on January 30, 2020 from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. The event will be held at the U.S. Embassy Residence Compound in Baguio City, and requires advance registration to attend. To confirm attendance, please email BaguioOutreachJan2020@state.gov by Friday, January 24, 2020 with the full name of each person (including children) who will be attending the outreach.
Please note the following:
- Attendees must present a valid government issued I.D. to enter the grounds.
- Attendees must leave their mobile phones at the U.S. Embassy Residence Compound gate. Mobile phones are not permitted on residence grounds.
- Private vehicles will not be permitted to enter the U.S. Embassy Residence Compound gate.
- A free shuttle service will be offered between the gate and residence. Shuttles will run continuously between 7:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Attendees with disabilities that prevent them from riding the shuttle should notify BaguioOutreachJan2020@state.gov by Friday, January 24, 2020 for alternate arrangements.
The ACS team will be accompanied by representatives from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (USDVA). Please click the following link for more information:
If you do not pre-register for this event, you will not be permitted to enter. Email BaguioOutreachJan2020@state.gov to secure your attendance!
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 5301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 5301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.