U.S. Embassy Manila, Philippines
U.S. Consular Agency Cebu, Philippines
March 20, 2023
Message for U.S. Citizens: All eligible U.S. citizens can renew their passports by mail
Renew your passport with ease and convenience! With our mail-in passport renewal service, you can quickly and easily renew your passport without ever having to leave the comfort of your own home. Visit our website for STEP-BY-STEP instructions to renew by mail.
Processing times are the same (four to six weeks) whether you renew by mail or in person.
You are eligible to renew by mail if you can answer yes to all the following:
- You can submit your most recent U.S. passport book by mail with your application.
- You were at least 16 years old when my most recent passport book was issued.
- You were issued your most recent U.S. passport book less than 15 years ago.
- Your most recent U.S. passport book has/had a validity of 10 years from issuance to expiration.
- Your most recent U.S. passport book was issued in your current name (or you can document your name change by submitting a marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order with your passport application).
- You reside in and/or have a valid mailing address in the Philippines.
Skip the line and save time!
Sign-Up for STEP and stay tuned for future remote services announcements.
For further information and assistance:
See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information .
Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 8301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 8301-2000.
Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).