U.S. Embassy Manila, Philippines
U.S. Consular Agency Cebu, Philippines
January 26, 2022
Message for U.S. Citizens: Absentee Voting Forum on February 4, 2022
Interested in voting in U.S. elections while overseas? Please join us for a virtual forum on absentee voting with a representative from the Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP) on Friday, February 4, 2022, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Manila time.
This virtual event is open to all U.S. citizens in the Philippines. Participants will learn about how to register to vote absentee and will have the chance to ask live questions via chat. If you wish to participate, please RSVP using this Form. We will email the log-in details to confirmed attendees no later than February 2.
Please note that we are unable to answer questions related to U.S. visas or notary services during this forum. For more information on services available to U.S. citizens in the Philippines, please visit our website.
We look forward to seeing you on February 4!
For further information and assistance:
- Visit the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and Country Specific Information for the Philippines.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in the Philippines: +(63) (2) 5301-2000 or ACSInfoManila@state.gov.
- Contact the U.S. Department of State – Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.