United States Embassy Manila, Philippines
United States Consular Agency, Cebu Philippines
April 16, 2021
Launch of Online Fee Payment for Adult Passport Renewals
Beginning Monday, April 19, 2021, the U.S. Embassy and Consular Agency in the Philippines will begin accepting online fee payments for adult U.S. passport renewal applications.
Paying online allows you to mail your application to the U.S. Embassy in Manila without the need to apply in person. Please see our passport renewal webpage for more information and to determine if you are eligible for online fee payment. If eligible, you will be able to submit payment via U.S. or international credit or debit card, electronic funds transfer from a U.S.-based bank account, Amazon Pay, or Pay Pal.
We encourage all eligible U.S. citizens to renew their passports by mail. In-person appointments remain limited at the Embassy in Manila and the Consular Agency in Cebu as a result of the ongoing pandemic.
For questions about online fee payment for adult passport renewal applications, please visit our website or contact us via email at ACSInfoManila@state.gov.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 5301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 5301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.