ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: 2022-J002
OPEN TO: All interested Candidates / All Sources
POSITION: Accounting Technician
OPENING DATE: 20 September 2022
CLOSING DATE: 28 September 2022
WORK HOURS: Full-time; 40 hours/week
SALARY: $ 500.00 monthly paid in Php equivalent
The Joint U.S. Military Assistance Group-Philippines (JUSMAG-P), is seeking an individual for the position of Accounting Technician. This is a contractual position assigned to JUSMAG-Phil Office at Seafront Compound, Pasay City.
BASIC FUNCTION OF THE POSITION
Assists the JUSMAG-P Resource Management Division in gathering and analyzing data for the formulation and preparation of the budget. Assist the Resource Management Division in conducting account reconciliations and data analysis relevant in the preparation of various financial reports. Submit purchase requests in ILMS, track status of approval and delivery; and prepare payment vouchers. Create travel authorizations and voucher in End-to-end Solutions (E2 Travel System). Ensure completeness of supporting documents before endorsing a voucher for review of the Financial Assistant. Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations. Determine if funds are available for expenditures or requisitions and post to proper account; monitor fund/account balances and notify appropriate personnel when limits are reached. Maintains logs or records of fund balances and reconciles them with the accounting system; verify their accuracy and completeness and make adjustments, as necessary. Perform other tasks as required by his/her supervisors.
All applicants must address such selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
- Completion of a Four (4) year college or bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- One (1) year minimum experience in Accountancy/Finance field.
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite software is required.
- Must have demonstrated ability to effectively accomplish task requiring a high degree of accuracy and attention to details. Must have demonstrated the ability to set priorities and make mature, considered judgments.
- Level 4 (Fluent) Speaking/Reading English and Tagalog language is required.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
U.S. Embassy Manila
1201 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita Manila
Telephone: (632) 5301-2000 ext. 5703
Attention: Human Resources/Admin Section (Indicate Vacancy Announcement Number)
E-mail: MNLJMGJSDAdmin@state.gov (Indicate Vacancy Announcement Number in the subject. Please send as Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF, or JPEG Attachment)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE POSITION: 28 SEPTEMBER 2022
JUSMAG-P provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Submit the following requirements:
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae, you must provide the information listed below.
- Position Title
- Vacancy Announcement Number
- Dates Available for Work
- First, Middle, & Last Names as well as any other names used
- Current Address and Cell phone numbers
- List any relatives or members of your household who work for the U.S. Government (include their Name, Relationship, Agency, Position, & Location)
- License, Skills, Training, Membership, & Recognition
- Language Skills
- Work Experience
- Character and Work Reference
- Copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma
- Copy of NBI Clearance, Police Clearance and Barangay Clearance (or proof of renewal or new application)