United States Embassy Manila, Philippines
Health Alert – U.S. Embassy, Manila, Philippines (March 24, 2020)
Location: The Philippines
The U.S. Embassy has been advised that sweeper flights operated by Cebu Pacific Airlines will be available on Wednesday, March 25, 2020 and Thursday, March 26, 2020.
Please contact Philippine Department of Tourism (DOT) representatives directly at the respective departure airports.
According to the Philippine Department of Tourism, the following flights will be available:
March 25, 2020
- 5J463 MNL-ILO 0830H/1000H
- 5J464 ILO-MNL 1040H/1210H
- 5J385 MNL-CGY 1250H/1430H
- 5J386 CGY-MNL 1510H/1650H
- DG6511 MNL-TAC 0600H/0755H
- DG6512 TAC-MNL 0825H/1020H
March 26, 2020
- 5J893 MNL-MPH 0815H/0925H
- 5J894 MPH-MNL 1005H/1115H
- 5J953 MNL-DVO 1300H/1500H
- 5J954 DVO-MNL 1540H/1740H
- 5J633 MNL-PPS 0830H/0955H
- 5J634 PPS-MNL 1035H/1200H
- 5J955 MNL-DVO 1345H/1545H
- 5J956 DVO-MNL 1630H/1830H
- 5J957 MNL-DVO 0845H-1045H
- 5J958 DVO-MNL 1125H-1325H
- 5J897 MNL-MPH 1500H-1610H
- 5J898 MPH-MNL 1630H-1740H
- 5J645 MNL-PPS 0930H/1055H
- 5J646 PPS-MNL 1130H/1255H
- 5J689 MNL-PPS 1430H/1555H
- 5J690 PPS-MNL 1630H/1755H
Department of Tourism (DOT)
- The DOT created a Tourism Airport Team to provide 24-hour service to tourists at airports including assistance in arranging flights, securing bookings, transportation, meals and accommodation. DOT regional offices are assisting all stranded passengers. DOT staff are present in airports.
- The DOT Directory of Regional Offices can be found at: http://www.tourism.gov.ph/regional_offices.aspx
Actions to Take:
- Contact the airline and contacts above directly for reservations and updated information.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Monitor local news for updates.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 here for information on conditions in the Philippines.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- U.S. Embassy in the Philippines
1201 Roxas Boulevard
+63 (2) 5301-2000
- State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.