United States Embassy Manila, Philippines
Health Alert – U.S. Embassy, Manila, Philippines (March 24, 2020)
Location: Cebu, Philippines
Event: U.S. Consular Agency in Cebu Operating Hours
The government of the Philippines has implemented enhanced screening and quarantine measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Travelers should be prepared for travel restrictions to be put into effect with little or no advance notice.
Effective March 24, 2020, the U.S. Consular Agency in Cebu has suspended routine consular services, including passport and notarial services. The Consular Agency will be open to the public for emergency services from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., Tuesdays and Fridays.
For emergency American Citizen Services, including emergency passports, please visit our website for additional information.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Monitor local news for updates.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 here for information on conditions in the Philippines.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- U.S. Embassy in the Philippines
1201 Roxas Boulevard
+63 (2) 5301-2000
- U.S. Consular Agency in Cebu
6000 Lalawigan, Cebu, Ground floor of the Waterfront Hotel, Lahug
+63 (032) 231-126.
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.