United States Embassy Manila, Philippines
Health Alert – U.S. Embassy Manila (May 4, 2020)
Location: The Philippines
U.S. Embassy and Philippine Airlines (PAL) Partner to Assist Stranded U.S. Citizens (SURVEY DEADLINE EXTENDED):
Due to overwhelming demand for the special May 9 PAL flights to assist stranded U.S. citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents, PAL has agreed to leave the sign-up link open until WEDNESDAY May 6 at 8:00 p.m. (Manila time). All flights are contingent upon sufficient demand. If you are interested in this flight, click here NOW.
Check your contact details carefully when completing the survey, and please make sure to include any local or international area codes. PAL is having difficulty reaching some U.S. citizens who submitted a form indicating their interest – their telephone numbers are either incomplete or unattended. A PAL representative will then contact you directly in the next few days to arrange payment and confirm your seat. Please keep your phone on and handy to accept the call. All flight arrangements will be made by PAL.
Actions to Take:
- Monitor local news for updates.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 here for information on conditions in the Philippines.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- Consult resources below as necessary:
- Philippine Department of Health (DOH)
- Philippine Department of Health (FAQs)
- Philippine Bureau of Immigration (BI)
- Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA)
- Philippine Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB)
- Philippine Maritime Industry Authority
- Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs
- Philippine Department of Interior and Local Government
- Philippine Department of Tourism
- COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov
- CDC page on COVID-19
- Philippines Travel Advisory
- Philippines Country Information Page
- U.S. Embassy in the Philippines
1201 Roxas Boulevard
+63(2) 5301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63)(2) 5301-2000
- State Department–Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444.
- State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.