United States Embassy Manila, Philippines
Health Alert – U.S. Embassy Manila (May 27, 2020)
Location: The Philippines
Special May 31 Flight to JFK International Airport, New York City
U.S. Citizens and U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents in the Philippines: Philippine Airlines (PAL) has limited seats available for a flight departing Manila for JFK International Airport in New York City on Sunday, May 31. Call the special PAL hotline at 02-8855-1000 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. to buy your ticket. Please have your credit card and passport details readily available prior to calling. Please be patient, as PAL has a limited number of staff available to answer calls due to the quarantine restrictions in Manila. Do not call the Embassy for booking or ticketing.
Economy tickets are USD $1,378 (plus taxes and fees). Premium is USD $1,807 (plus taxes and fees) and Business is $3,218 (plus taxes and fees).
This a morning flight, so there will NOT be any sweeper flights. If you are interested in this flight, call the PAL hotline TODAY.
Actions to Take:
- Monitor local news for updates.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 here for information on conditions in the Philippines.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- Consult resources below as necessary:
- Philippine Department of Health (DOH)
- Philippine Department of Health (FAQs)
- Philippine Bureau of Immigration (BI)
- Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA)
- Philippine Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB)
- Philippine Maritime Industry Authority
- Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs
- Philippine Department of Interior and Local Government
- Philippine Department of Tourism
- COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov
- CDC page on COVID-19
- Philippines Travel Advisory
- Philippines Country Information Page
- U.S. Embassy in the Philippines
1201 Roxas Boulevard
+63(2) 5301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63)(2) 5301-2000
- State Department–Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444.
- State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.