United States Embassy Manila, Philippines
Health Alert – U.S. Embassy Manila (May 24, 2020)
Location: The Philippines
Seats Available for the May 26 Manila to Los Angeles Flight:
U.S. Citizens and U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents in the Philippines: There are still seats available for the special Philippine Airlines (PAL) flight departing Manila for Los Angeles on Tuesday, May 26. Call the special PAL hotline at 02-8855-1000 today, May 24, between 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. to buy your ticket.
This is ONLY for the flight from Manila to Los Angeles. If you are interested in this flight, call the PAL hotline TODAY, even if you previously registered and did not receive a call from PAL.
Please note the May 26 MNL-SFO flight and all sweeper flights are fully booked.
Actions to Take:
- Monitor local news for updates.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 here for information on conditions in the Philippines.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- Consult resources below as necessary:
- Philippine Department of Health (DOH)
- Philippine Department of Health (FAQs)
- Philippine Bureau of Immigration (BI)
- Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA)
- Philippine Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB)
- Philippine Maritime Industry Authority
- Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs
- Philippine Department of Interior and Local Government
- Philippine Department of Tourism
- COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov
- CDC page on COVID-19
- Philippines Travel Advisory
- Philippines Country Information Page
- U.S. Embassy in the Philippines
1201 Roxas Boulevard
+63(2) 5301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63)(2) 5301-2000
- State Department–Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444.
- State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.