United States Embassy Manila, Philippines
Health Alert – U.S. Embassy Manila (April 3, 2020)
Location: The Philippines
International Flights Departing from Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) on April 3:
The Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA) updates their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/MIAAGovPh/) with scheduled international flights. Listed below are the scheduled departures for April 3.
CX 906 MNL-HKG ETD 1045
BR 272 MNL-TPE ETD 1240
SQ 917 MNL-SIN ETD 1415
JL 742 MNL-NRT ETD 1450
QR 933 MNL-DOH ETD 1815
BI 686 MNL-BWN ETD 2125
QR 929 MNL-DOH ETD 2320
KE 624 MNL-ICN ETD 2320
OZ 704 MNL-ICN ETD 2345
KU 418 MNL-KWI ETD 0000
These flight schedules may change at any given time. Please contact your airline for confirmation.
Visit the MIAA Facebook and Twitter pages for an updated schedule of international flights.
Consider your plan to shelter in place: While the U.S. Embassy attempts to address these continuing challenges in assisting U.S. citizens, please make necessary preparations if staying in the Philippines during the quarantine period. Please comply with local quarantine requirements and strictly follow local authorities.
Actions to Take:
- Contact the airlines and contacts directly for reservations and updated information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Monitor local news for updates.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 here for information on conditions in the Philippines.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- Consult resources below as necessary:
- Philippine Department of Health (DOH)
- Philippine Department of Health (FAQs)
- Philippine Bureau of Immigration (BI)
- Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA)
- Philippine Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB)
- Philippine Maritime Industry Authority
- Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs
- Philippine Department of Interior and Local Government
- Philippine Department of Tourism
- COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov
- CDC page on COVID-19
- Philippines Travel Advisory
- Philippines Country Information Page
- U.S. Embassy in the Philippines
1201 Roxas Boulevard
+63(2) 5301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63)(2) 5301-2000
- State Department–Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444.
- State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.