United States Embassy Manila, Philippines
Health Alert – U.S. Embassy Manila (April 20, 2020)
Location: The Philippines
Veterans Affairs (VA) Operations:
The VA Benefit Office and Outpatient Clinic is closed to the public due to the enhanced community quarantine. For VA benefits, all claims are being rerouted to offices in the United States to insure timely processing. All inquiries regarding benefit claims should be sent to https://iris.custhelp.va.gov/app/ask. For prescriptions you may contact the Pharmacy via secure messenger in MyHealtheVet or call the automated refill line by dialing #MyVA (#6982) and select option 8. The Pharmacy team is working to fill prescriptions. If you have any questions or concerns regarding VA Outpatient Clinic and or prescriptions feel free to contact the Clinic Manager Daniel Gutkoski via email at Daniel.email@example.com.
For additional information, please visit the U.S. Embassy’s COVID -19 Information webpage: https://ph.usembassy.gov/covid-19-information/.
Actions to Take:
- Contact the airlines directly for reservations and updated information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Monitor local news for updates.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 here for information on conditions in the Philippines.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- Consult resources below as necessary:
- Philippine Department of Health (DOH)
- Philippine Department of Health (FAQs)
- Philippine Bureau of Immigration (BI)
- Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA)
- Philippine Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB)
- Philippine Maritime Industry Authority
- Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs
- Philippine Department of Interior and Local Government
- Philippine Department of Tourism
- COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov
- CDC page on COVID-19
- Philippines Travel Advisory
- Philippines Country Information Page
- U.S. Embassy in the Philippines
1201 Roxas Boulevard
+63(2) 5301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63)(2) 5301-2000
- State Department–Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444.
- State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.