United States Embassy Manila, Philippines
Health Alert – U.S. Embassy Manila (April 13, 2020)
Location: The Philippines
Sweeper Flights to Manila on April 14:
- Sweeper flights to Manila are planned for the morning of April 14th from Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, and Puerto Princessa.
- Book your tickets directly with a Philippine Airlines (PAL) ticket office.
- For travel from Cebu, Cagayan de Oro, Iloilo, and Bacolod, visit the PAL city ticket office.
- For travel from Puerto Princesa and Davao, visit the PAL ticket office at the airport.
- Travelers may need additional requirements, such as an onward travel ticket or a confirmed hotel reservation in Manila, and a Philippine Department of Health certificate.
- Travelers needing a travel letter for passage to the airport, should contact the Embassy by email ACSInfoManila@state.gov or telephone: +(63)(2) 5301-2000.
Actions to Take:
- Contact PAL directly for tickets and updated information.
- Check with your airlines or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Monitor local news for updates.
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 here for information on conditions in the Philippines.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the U.S.
- Consult resources below as necessary:
- Philippine Department of Health (DOH)
- Philippine Department of Health (FAQs)
- Philippine Bureau of Immigration (BI)
- Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA)
- Philippine Civil Aeronautics Board (CAB)
- Philippine Maritime Industry Authority
- Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs
- Philippine Department of Interior and Local Government
- Philippine Department of Tourism
- COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov
- CDC page on COVID-19
- Philippines Travel Advisory
- Philippines Country Information Page
- U.S. Embassy in the Philippines
1201 Roxas Boulevard
+63(2) 5301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63)(2) 5301-2000
- State Department–Consular Affairs 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444.
- State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.