United States Embassy Manila, Philippines
United States Consular Agency Cebu, Philippines
January 15, 2021
Health Alert: Temporary Ban on Entry of Travelers from the United States Extended through January 31, 2021
The Philippine government has extended the temporary ban on the entry of travelers from, or who have transited through, the United States and several other countries through January 31, 2021. Visit the website of the Philippine Presidential Communications Operations Office for more information.
Actions to Take:
- Direct questions about Philippine immigration and visa issues to the Philippine Bureau of Immigration (BI) or see BI’s social media page.
- See the Embassy’s COVID-19 webpage for information about conditions in the Philippines.
For further information:
- See the State Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, Alerts, and the Philippines Country Specific Information.
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact the U.S. Embassy in Manila, Philippines, located at 1201 Roxas Boulevard, at +(63) (2) 5301-2000, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. After-hours emergency number for U.S. citizens is +(63) (2) 5301-2000.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.