United States Embassy Manila, Philippines
United States Consular Agency Cebu, Philippines
March 19, 2021
Health Alert: Temporary Ban on Entry into the Philippines
The Philippine government has suspended the entry of all foreign nationals, effective March 22, 2021, through April 21, 2021. For an updated list of exemptions to the suspension, see our COVID-19 page.
Actions to Take:
- Monitor the Philippine Department of Health website and the Embassy’s COVID-19 webpage for updated information about conditions in the Philippines.
- Direct questions about Philippine immigration and visa issues to the Philippine Bureau of Immigration (BI) or see BI’s social media page.
- Consult the Philippine’s National Task Force Against COVID-19 social media page for information and updates.
- U.S. Embassy in the Philippines: +63(2) 5301-2000 or ACSInfoManila@state.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Philippines Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.