Metro Manila, Rizal, Bulacan, Cavite and Laguna will be placed under enhanced community quarantine (ECQ) starting midnight on Monday, March 29 through Sunday, April 4th.
Actions to Take:
- Monitor the Philippine Department of Health website and the Embassy’s COVID-19 webpage for updated information about conditions in the Philippines.
- Consult the Philippine’s National Task Force Against COVID-19 social media page for information and updates.
- U.S. Embassy in the Philippines: +63(2) 5301-2000 or ACSInfoManila@state.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Philippines Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook