United States Embassy Manila, Philippines
United States Consular Agency Cebu, Philippines
September 15, 2021
Health Alert: Granular Lockdown and Alert Level System
The Philippine government is piloting a new framework which establishes a “granular lockdown” and alert level system. The new framework places the National Capital Region (NCR) under Alert Level 4 beginning September 16. For more information on the new framework, please visit the Philippine Presidential Communication Operations Office website and Guidelines on the Pilot Implementation of Alert Levels System.
Actions to Take:
- Monitor the Philippine Department of Healthwebsite and the Embassy’s COVID-19 webpage for updated information about conditions in the Philippines.
- Consult the Philippine’s National Task Force Against COVID-19 social media pagefor information and updates.
- U.S. Embassy in the Philippines: +63(2) 5301-2000 or ACSInfoManila@state.gov
- State Department – Consular Affairs: 888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Philippines Country Information
- Enroll in the Smart Traveler Enrollment Program(STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Twitterand Facebook