1. When is the document delivery fee started and if an appointment was made before that date, do applicants have to pay for delivery fee?
The collection of delivery fee started on October 1, 2020. All applicants who created their appointments prior to October 1, 2020 will not be charged of delivery fee.
2. Can someone besides the applicant pick up or receive delivery of my passport? what are the required documentation to show?
Yes. However, your representative must present the following to collect your passport:
- their own original government-issued photo ID for identification
- a photocopy of your government-issued photo ID
- a letter of authority, signed by you, authorizing your representative to collect your passport. The letter of authority must contain the following information:
- your representative’s full name as shown on their government-issued photo ID
- your name
- your fee receipt number (immigrant visa applicants must include their receipt number on the letter)
Please note: In case of a group or more than one applicant, a single letter of authority with the required information for each of the applicants will be accepted.
3. What do I need to show to pick up the passport at the courier location?
In order to ensure that your passport and visa are not given to an unauthorized person, you must present a government-issued photo ID for identification when you collect your passport. You must also sign for all documents handed over to you by the courier.
4. How will the applicant or representative know when to pick up the documents?
Applicant will be notified through text message when a document or passport has been released to 2GO courier for delivery.
5. Is there a specific time allotted for pick up?
2GO outlets are open between 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. For 2GO outlets located within the shopping malls, they are open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
6. Can delivery fee be paid online?
All delivery fees will be paid in cash upon delivery of the document.
7. If applicant opted for 2GO pick up instead of delivery, will I still be charged of the fee?
If you initially selected delivery when you booked your appointment, you will have to pay even if you change your option from delivery to pick-up. The cost of premium delivery fee is Php 435.00 regardless of your location.
8. Does delivery fee payable only once?
Delivery fee is paid per transaction. If you receive multiple documents with separate transactions(airwaybill), you will be required to pay delivery fee per transaction.
9. If a manning agency sends back documents for multiple applicants from one agency, can the documents be consolidated into one parcel or airwaybill?
When sending documents to the Embassy, it is required to process individually. The courier’s security and safety rules require separate tracking of every passport.
10. If we choose the premium delivery, are documents/passports from the Embassy directly delivered?
All documents will be delivered directly to the address indicated in the applicant’s ATLAS profile.
11. How many days it will take to deliver the documents/passport?
The average delivery time is between 5-7 days depending on your location.
12. If applicant chooses to pick up initially and later on decided to have it premium delivery for urgent matters can we change it in our Atlas?
All changes in ATLAS can only be made before the interview date of the applicant.
13. What specific branch can we pick up the released US VISA?
Pick up can be made at the 2GO outlet that you have selected when you created your profile and booked the interview appointment.
14. Are documents or passports submitted for processing prior to October 1, 2020 covered by this new procedure?
The new documentation delivery premium service is required for applicants whose appointment profiles were created in the system on or after October 1, 2020.
15. What happened to those who are charged with delivery fee but are not supposed to be charged since their appointments were processed prior to October 1, 2020. Is the fee refundable?
Yes, the refund will be processed by 2GO Durian branch. Please take note of the documentary requirements for the refund process:
- Original copy of proof of delivery (POD).
- Original copy of the official receipt (OR). (NO Original PODs and ORs, NO REFUND)
- When claiming refund, you need to bring original and photocopy of one valid identification (ID).
- If authorized representative will claim refund, the consignee’s valid ID, authorized representative’s valid ID and signed Authorization Letter (LOA) with corresponding.
- For Manning Agency refunds, a photocopy of consignee’s valid ID, original and photocopy of Authorized Representative ID (showing that representative is an employee of the manning agency) are needed. Only applicants under the Manning Agency with photocopies of valid IDs will be considered for refunds.
Note: IF APPLICANT OR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE PROVIDES PHOTOCOPIES OF IDs AND SIGNED LOA BUT FAIL TO SUBMIT THE ORIGINAL POD AND OR COPIES, NO REFUND WILL BE RELEASED.
IN THE CASE OF MANNING AGENCY REFUNDS FOR EXAMPLE, IF THERE ARE TEN (10) APPLICANTS ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND BUT ONLY SIX (6) PROVIDE ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS INCLUDING THE ORIGINAL PODs AND ORs, ONLY REFUNDS FOR THE SIX (6) WILL BE RELEASED.
- Refunds are processed between Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.