Each year, more than 40,000 participants from countries around the world – and from the 50 U.S. states – have opportunities to build common bonds, share ideas and further mutual understanding through an exchange program managed by the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) of the U.S. Department of State.
Participation in an exchange program is not a one-time event; it marks the beginning of an ongoing relationship between you, those you met on your exchange experience – and the United States.
Welcome to the Philippine State Alumni Community!
An ECA alumnus is any person who was selected for and has participated in a program fully or partially funded by the State Department Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA). Once the person has participated in the program he or she becomes an alumnus/a.
As part of the U.S. Department of State’s commitment to this “global community,” alumni of U.S. government-sponsored exchange programs are invited to join the exclusive global network, State Alumni. Sign in to stay in touch with fellow alumni and with the U.S. Embassy in Manila, so that your exchange experience does not stop when you return home.
This worldwide community offers you a place to:
- Network with alumni from all exchange programs
- Share information about your alumni activities, ideas or news
- Participate in Q&A Live discussions with experts
- Access valuable resources such as grants, job opportunities, and research databases with free academic journals, newspapers, and periodicals
- Receive regular updates, announcements and invitations to alumni events
- Take part in U.S. Embassy, Manila’s activities
- Keep your contact information up-to-date
In short, State Alumni is a platform from which to continue your international experience.
For more information, please contact your Alumni Coordinator at
Follow U.S. International Exchange Alumni- Philippines on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ExchangeAlumniPH/.