The Nonimmigrant Visa Unit has an Airline Crew Visa Reissuance Program (AIRVRP) which allocates expedited appointments and the possibility of a waived interview for C1/D applicants who meet the following conditions:
- Philippine passport holder
- Philippine resident
- Presents previously issued a 5-year validity C1/D visa with same name, date of birth, and gender
- Application is made within 24 months of the previous visa’s expiration date
- Most recent adjudication was an issuance
- Is a regular employee of an airline who is a member of the Priority Interview Program (PIP) company.
A PIP company must book through the Interview Waiver process. Once the appointment is booked, a representative from the PIP airline company will submit the following visa applications requirements to the U.S. Embassy on the scheduled appointment date:
- Confirmation page of the DS-160, Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) Form.
- Valid passport (with a validity date of at least six months beyond the applicant’s intended period of stay in the United States, unless country-specific agreements provide exemptions).
- The passport containing the most recently issued C1/D visa.
- Two (2) 2×2 unretouched photograph.
- Guarantee letter from the applicant’s airline company.
- DS-160 confirmation number must be indicated on the applicant’s ATLAS profile.
- Airline company’s authorized representative must submit the application to the Embassy with two copies of the list of applicants (manifest). The manifest must include the following information:
- Appointment date and time
- Applicant’s name
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Date of expiration for the most recently expired visa.
- The manifest must be alphabetized by last name. All information for one applicant must be printed on the same page (multiple applicants can appear on that page, but make sure the information is not cut off).
For more information about this process, visit this page.